Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trip to Chicago

I went to Chicago December 2-7 to visit my friend Aidan. It was an amazing trip. I had so much fun and fell in love with the city. I couldn't understand before why anyone would live somewhere so big and so cold. I get it now. It's so beautiful and the architecture is amazing and there are so many different types of people everywhere. Plus I had so much fun hanging out with Aidan. We went dancing at Madonna-rama (a night where the club plays only Madonna music) and other clubs, to some cute diners and a BYOB thai restaurant, shopping in hipsterville (Wicker Park), a night of bartop burlesque...


...to the lake
...to Walgreens where we tried on many silly Christmas hats

For Aidan's birthday, we got haircuts and pedicures...
I met some really great people too. This is Aidan and his roommate, Claire:
This is Aidan's friend Selena, Aidan, and me at a club called Roscoe's on Aidan's birthday:

I can't wait to go back to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment